Fresh foods selected via rigorous quality control and according to their nutritional facts. saladshop sets itself apart by offering delicious and balanced meals in-restaurant or for take-out, drive-through, or delivery.
Demand is trending more and more towards healthy lifestyles; people are increasingly aware of the negative effects of junk food, but also don’t always have the time for a sit-down restaurant service. After many hours of relevant training (and becoming better informed about various illnesses), we have become more critical about our meal choices
A unique name in fast food!
This group of entrepreneurs has extensive experience in the restaurant business and more. The success of their respective companies is proof of more than 20 years of accumulated knowledge.
A client who enjoys eating well and eating better is happy to adopt healthier habits and selections when it comes to fast food. Given that choices are limited, saladshop will always grab their attention. These clients know taste, and they’re often on the hunt for something fresh to enjoy ‘on the go’ or for a meal between friends.
A TEAM THAT’S
AT YOUR SERVICE
The franchisor will take care of both local advertising (e.g.,
flyers) and larger publicity (e.g., website, infographics,
promotional videos, radio, newspaper, television, etc.).
With a strong brand image across its franchises, saladshop
looks to the future with a team vision and, above all, a
strong spirit of collaboration between its members.
saladshop spent many months developing its 17 salads and their personalized dressings, the recipes for which are kept a secret.
Generous salads, distinctive wraps, tasty paninis, and specialty coffees are all the hallmarks of fast and healthy food at any time of year. And don’t forget our mouth-watering tartares, prepared with care directly on site!
• Restaurant, take-out, delivery, drive-through, and terrasse
• Extraordinary investment returns
• Management and operation are simple, easy, and require few adjustments
• Constant support and follow-up provided by the franchisor
• Interesting operating hours
• Clientele of all ages and budgets
• Assistance with finding real estate and negotiating leases
• Assistance with obtaining financing
• Assistance with layout plans, quotes, construction, and equipment
• 2 weeks of training provided at one of our locations, one week following opening, and ongoing support from the franchisor